piatok 20. októbra 2017


Well, since I am going back to work routine (I´ve got new job) I was doing my research about appropriate and stylish work outfits and create some outfits for you.
This free month was so relaxing for me, I was spending tim with my dog, finally made time for tiding up my apartment, did some shopping, start working out again and catching up some TV shows (Did you saw The Bold type?) It was such amazing time! Sooo...back to the reality! It is time for work! 

In this way I am cheering myself up to go to work again by shooping new work clothes.
 I bought two blouses from ZARA (here) on a sale and today I am going to buy simple black pants äbasic piece of every business outfit). Btw ZARA, Bershka and Stradivarius have amazing business clothes for good prices.
 First month is hard beacuse you are totally out of money but it is also importnat to make good first impression so you should invest some money into buying new clothes.


*""The Bold Type" is inspired by the life of "Cosmopolitan" editor in chief, Joanna Coles. The show is a glimpse into the outrageous lives and loves of those responsible for a global women's magazine. Their struggles are about finding your identity, managing friendships and getting your heart broken, all while wearing the perfect jeans to flatter any body type."


When you are choosing your work outfit you can be more formal if your job requiers that - heels, sophisticated skirts, blouse in calm colours, not much jewellery (see examples below), or you can be more free - flat shoes, be more colorful and so on. 

Do not forget that you outfit have to be comfortable for you. Otherwise you will bee constatly checking your skirt, your blouse and so on. You will be spending 8 hours a day at work, so it is pretty much important feel good and self confident in your clothes. 
Personally simplicity will win for you every time. 

 Never wear:
1. Ripped jeans
2. Sexy short skirts or revealing clothes (sher blouses)
3. T shirt with offensive messagese
4. Strong perfume
5. Too much colours
6. Dirty clothes or shoes(!)











                                             






                                               


      
P.S: Be more organized and buy a diary! (Here or here).


Patrisa.h

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára