utorok 20. októbra 2015

Čaute! Tu je môj týždeň vo fotkách z instagramu, ktoré som sa rozhodla vytiahnuť :) A pár tipov čo robiť na jeseň :)
Hello everybody! I noticed that some bloggers used to share some photos from instagram account on their blogs, so I decided to do that too! Here are some pictures from my instagram which I am sharing with you and some tips what to do in fall:)
Zdroj: Patricia.h 
Beh v okolí
Running around. Look how beautiful is these leaves on the ground.

Zdroj: Patricia.h  
 
Marťan bol výborný film. Odporúčam.
We went to cinema to see the Martian movie and it was a great! We get some fresh mint lemode before that.
 Zdroj: Patricia.h 

Zvyknem v poslednom čase tráviť dosť času v posilke, keďže sa škola poriadne nerozbehla a mám celkom dosť voľného času :)
I used to workout a lot lately because I have quite free time. 
Zdroj: Patricia.h  
 
čo sa týka prírody na jeseni najviac milujem dlhé prechádzky v krásnej farebnej prírode, zbieranie húb v lese alebo jabĺk a nosenie gumákov :D
What I love about fall is mostly walking around and looking on beautiful coroful leaves, also going to the forest to mushrooms picking or peanut picking. Also wearing gumboots! :D
Zdroj: Patricia.h  
 
Hubertova jazda v Betliari.
We went to beautiful event on Betliar park called Hubert´s ride (Betliar is wonderful fairy castle) and there was some competion with horses. It was amazing! Also we drink hot wine and walking around large park looking on beautiful nature around us.
Zdroj: Patricia.h  
 
My grey monday mood.
Zdroj: Patricia.h  
 
Halloweenska dekorácia v mojej izbe. 
Look how I decorated my room! :) I used old bottle of wine as vase and old cup from stabucks, also I buy little candle halloween holder and decorated top of cupboard. I alsou found this halloween chain which I hang above my window, isn´t it cute? :)
Zdroj: Patricia.h  
 
Objavila som tento úžasný seriál - Modern family a nemôžem ho prestať pozerať! :) Veľmi sa nasmejem a vždy mi to poriadne vylepší náladu. Tento hrnček som objavila v Pepcu, stál 79centov! :O no nekúp to!
Toto obdobie zbožňujem zapálené sviečky v izbe, hlavne tie ktoré tak nádherne voňajú.
I dicovered this amazing comedy family serial called Modern family, while I am watching  I am laughing so much :D, I love this show! Also I bought this cute mug from little store near my home(it costs 79cents), there is written: Happiness is about having each tiny wih come true. I think it is true ;) 
I love burning candles in this season, especially with the good smell. I think that candles makes pleasant atmospehere at home
Zdroj: Patricia.h 

V poslednom čase sa snažím zdokonaliť v behu a musím povedať, že to celkom ide. Zvykla som zabehnúť také 3 km, ale naposledy to bolo 5. Musím sa priznať nebežím celý čas, robím si zo dve tri prestávky aby som nabrala dych ale verím, že sa to zlepší :)
I try to go running a lot lately, I am getting better and better. I used to run about 3 kilometers, now it is about 5. I have to admit that I am running all the time, I do some breaks to catch my breath.
 In these days it is complicated with the weather (it is raining a lot) so I have to go to the gym. 
Zdroj: Patricia.h 

Minulý týždeň môj brat oslávil svoje 17te narodeniny a mamka urobila takúto mrkvovú tortu. Môže to znieť trochu divne ale je fakt dobré a sladká :)
Last week my brother reach 17 years old! My mum prepared this amazing carrot cake. It doesn´t sound pretty good but believe me, it is so yummy! 
Zdroj: Patricia.h 

Objavila super jemný a mäkky šál v H&M a nemôžem ho dať zo seba dolu! :) Je neskutočný! No a nesmie chýbať eos pomáda na suché pery :)
I bought this super soft scarf from H&M, but point of this picture is amazing lip balm eas. I have super soft lips :)
Zdroj: Patricia.h 

What can be better than hot apple tea with cinamon? 

xoxo, Patricia

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára